questions about j2sdk and go_gnome

First of all, are we currently using the go_gnome script and the java j2dsk? I
was told by one person that he didn't use them but they are in the instructions
at
www.baum.ro/gnopernicus.html
I do see that the go_gnome script needs modification for most people to use it.

If we are still using go_gnome, I am a bit puzzled about the following lines:

#if you want to use gnopernicus with GTK toolkit applications
#uncomment the next line and comment the "export GTK_MODULES=" line, and vice-v\
ersa

#export GTK_MODULES="gail:atk-bridge:gail-gnome"

#if you want to use gnopernicus with nautius, mozilla, StarOffice, gnome-cd, gn\
ome-calculator

Does this mean we have to choose between accessibilty for one or the other group
of programs when they all become accessible?

Thanks.

Cheryl
export GTK_MODULES=