Intro and getting started with the GAP

Hi all,

I've been lurking here for a while now.  I have a rather modest background with
UNIX/linux.  We did have an SCO UNIX system in college.

I've installed and have running a RedHat 8.0 system here with speakup for text
console access.  I've obtained and am now running the garnome scripts to have a
build of gnome in place for testing here.

Would anyone be willing to help me get things set up here with gnome and
gnopernicus on my RedHat 8.0 system?

I'd really like to help with testing and reporting if at all possible.

Thanks and great to meet you all.

Regards,

Matthew Janusauskas
Pulse Data Humanware Inc.