Re: Building Gnopernicus from cvs?

On Sun, 2003-12-07 at 15:25, Al Puzzuoli wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am attempting to build  the cvs version of Gnopernicus in hopes that
> it will resolve my crashing issue.  I am apparently missing a step.  I
> am using a standard installation of Fedora core.  When I attempt to
> run ./autogen.sh I get the following:
>
> "You need to install the gnome-common modual and make sure the
> gnome-autogen.sh script is in your path".
>
> Any info as to how to proceed would be great.

At the risk of repeating the error message, you need to install the
gnome-common module. You can either download it from GNOME CVS or get a
tarball from http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gnome-common/2.4/

This module contains a bunch of common m4 macros and some build scripts
(like a standard autogen.sh) so that packages don't all have to ship
duplicate copies and so that we can fix bugs in one location and have
them filter out to all packages that use this module.

Malcolm