Success : Welcome to Gnopernicus !

Hi all,

I'm very happy to announce that I've succeed in installing the whole things
and I've heard Festival saying : "Welcome to Gnopernicus !"
Thanks a lot for your help and your patience Michael, Bill, Sharon and the
others.
Now that the Gnopernicus menu is spoken I ask me another question : Is it
possible today to have speech and/or braille in other things  ? I explain :
i ran sawfish or gnome-session, or gnome-terminal or metacity but I never
obtain speech in these apps. Then today is only the Gnopernicus menu
accessible ? And if some  other apps are accessibles what are they and may
I do something special to activate speech ?
Thanks again for your help .

--
Nath

Pour mieux recevoir vos emails, utilisez un PC plus performant !
Découvrez la nouvelle gamme DELL en exclusivité sur i (france)
http://www.ifrance.com/_reloc/signedell