interested operator, maybe test

Hi! I'm a person with a physical disability who types & runs computers, for
24 years, with a headwand now on a standard Windows style keyboard.
Cerebral Palsy means I'm pretty unsteady, typing an incorrect key more
often than most folks so typing 2 key commands is not bad for less used
commands, yet those using 3 keys are hopefully rare or its leads to much
retyping. Luckily Opera  Software's http://www.opera.com compact and fast
browser has extensive 1 keystroke commands making the Web easy to use. For
6 years I have run and beta tested for Opera giving me a fair idea of how
to get to smooth software!

Also in moving to DOS in 1987 I began using macro programs to combine
commands into 1 or
2 keystrokes depending on how frequently a set of commands is used. Placing
my own macros on a keyboard has lead to development of a sense to put
commands in easy reach without crowding. Windows is not the most hospitable
place for 3rd party browsers so I wish to help you folks with the terrific
work you are doing in a way that suits you so gnome has great usability for
everyone. After 5 years running Windows 95 I'm ready to learn Linux, and
put it on my 2nd computer if u think GAP needs a live tester yet [grin]

Regards,
Bryan Campbell

--> "It has been said the pebbles can't stop the avalanche, guess the
pebbles didn't have access to the Web!"