Re: Problem to build Gnopernicus, gnome-mag and gnome-speech

Hello Bill, Michael & others,

Thanks Bill and Michael for your help.
OK Bill, I will rebuild Gnome 2 from jbuild if I don't succeed with Garnome
build. It will be the X time I will rebuild it lol ! However it seems that
Sharon has built Gnome 2 with Garnome too. then Sharon have you speech
working now ?
Before removal all the gnome 2 tree I'm going to try installing
gnome-common and then try to rebuild Gnopernicus etc... And let's see !
Another question : is it absolutly necessary to run Gnopernicus to have
speech working on Gnome 2 or the gnome-speech package is it provides the
hability to speak the contents of the screen without Gnopernicus ?

--
Nath