atk_action_get_keybindings revisited

I assume that the function atk_action_get_keybindings() should identify the
ketval and modifiers associated with an action and that the action can be
regarded as synonymous with a signal on the GTK widget which has been associated
with the keyval and modifiers using gtk_binding_entry_add_signal().

It seems that we need an interfaces which for an object clas will identify the
signals which have bindings associated with them and for given a signal will
return the keyval and modifiers associated with it by the function
gtk_binding_entry_add_signal().

A quick look at gtkbinding.h revales that these interfaces do not exist.

Is atk_action_get_keybindings() important enough that we should requerst that
the GTK folks provide us with interfaces which will allow us to implement
atk_action_get_keybindings()?

Padraig