Re: Proposed ATK Role additions

Hi Marc,

> Based on my GTK Widgets and Gnomeui documents, I came up with the attached
> list of roles which appear to be missing from ATK.  Comments please.

I think we may want to give GtkArrow it's own role.  Most of the time images
don't change, whereas the arrow will a lot, and some ATs will be interested in
that.  It'll make their code logic easier to handle signals of accessible name
changes in an object whose role is ATK_ROLE_POINTER (or whatever the name is).

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team