Re: [g-a-devel]gnopernicus cleanup patch ...

Hello again,

On Thu, 2003-06-19 at 15:29, Michael Meeks wrote:
> 	As promised - a really boring patch undoing some ghastly cut / paste
> action in srcore - this bins a good many lines, improves readability
> etc. etc.

	I'm somewhat disappointed that a week later I have no response on this
patch, indeed no reply whatsoever.

	Draghi - since it was sent to you personally as well as the list,
presumably you have it in your inbox, if not - it's in the archives.

	Hmm,

 michael ximian com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot