[g-a-devel]A accessibility question for evolution calendar

Hi Padraig,

Can you help me with a question about evolution calendar accessibility ?

In the day view mode, you can change the current selection of time by using "Shift+Arrow keys". I want to notify that changes to AT-apps. The seleciton interface in atk seems not for this purpose, and value interface can not report a range of value. If not using a interface, "visiable-date-change", "property-change" are also not good for me. What is your suggestion?

Thanks,
Bolian