[g-a-devel]Re: Announce: at-poke

Michael Meeks wrote:

> Hello,
>
>         Well - since at-poke now does something almost halfway useful, I
> thought I'd just have a little rave about it, and what I want to do with
> it.
>
>         Firstly, it's CVS module 'at-poke', it requires glade and uses at-spi's
> cspi interface to do all it's good stuff.

Michael:

Since most things already depend on libglade, is there a good reason for
not
including this in at-spi (and only installing it optionally) ?  Or do
you
really mean "depends on _glade_" for some reason?

We could certainly include it and I don't see any implications for
maintainership,
you could take maintainership of the test directory, or add at-poke as
a new directory in at-spi...

-Bill