Re: [g-a-devel]Accessibility for Tasklist applet

muktha wrote:

> In case of keyboard (if the window is maximized) when I press
> space/enter, the window gets the focus. Now since the focus is on
> the window, if I hit enter/space again, this keyboard input is actually
> sent to the window(for eg. I tried with terminal window).

Ah yes, I understand what's going on now.  I'm not convinced this is
really the best way for it to work, though-- if the application window
gains focus straight away, that means you can't use the windowlist
applet just to step through your windows until you find the one you
want.

On second thoughts, though, it's probably not really a problem-- I guess
if you wanted to do that you would just use Meta-Tab to cycle through
your windows instead.

Cheeri,
Calum.