Re: [g-a-devel]GKB Applet - Accessibility

Padraig,

1) The GKB applet can certainly be used with just the keyboard using the
properties dialog. The mandatory need here is in the "Options" tab of the
Properties  dialog one needs to grab a hotkey by pressing the "Grab hotkey"
button. Then a user can change the country by just using this key. I think
an AtkAction interface would be required here only if  a  user needs to be
provided the facility of using the GKB applet directly without navigating to
the Properties dialog.
2)When the country is changed a visble-data-changed  is emitted by
accessible object corresponding to label (GailLabel). I think a signal
handler can be provided for this signal in the accessible object for GKB
applet wherein the Accessible Name for GKB could be set to its tooltip.
3) The context menu needs to be displayed through Shift+F10. But right now
it's not happening. The context menu is displayed only on right clicking the
mouse. Is this because the GKB applet is not recieving focus?

Please comment on the above
Regards,
Parag