[g-a-devel]Gail Range strangeness ...

Hi Guys,

	I'm getting a bunch of warnings from GailRange:

static void
gail_range_value_changed (GtkAdjustment    *adjustment,
                          gpointer         data)
{

	is getting called with a bogus 'data' argument; I can't quite see how
the lifecycle is supposed to work here particularly; but it strikes me
that two people connect this method to a signal; and in one instance
(gail_range_initialize) data is a GTK_RANGE, and in the other it is a
GAIL_RANGE - somewhat sub-optimal, since the method expects a GAIL_RANGE
I think.

	HTH,