Re: libglade patch for atk_relation_type_for_name

On Fri, Nov 23, 2001 at 10:42:21AM +0530, bharat  tewari wrote:
> hi
> i am a new comer to gnome 2.0 and hopefully this is the right mailing list
> to ask this question. i am trying to build the libglade using the
> vicious-build-scripts. I get an error while compiling the libglade.
> any help would be greatly appreciated.
> regards
> bharat
>
> gconfd-1: no process killed
> gconfd-2: no process killed
> gconfd: no process killed
> cvs server: Updating .
> cvs server: Updating doc
> cvs server: Updating doc/tmpl
> cvs server: Updating examples
> cvs server: Updating glade
> cvs server: Updating macros
> cvs server: Updating po
> cvs server: Updating test
> cvs server: Updating tests
> aclocal: configure.in: 29: macro `AM_PATH_GTK_2_0' not found in library
> autoheader: error: AC_CONFIG_HEADERS not found in configure.in
> configure.in: 7: required file `./config.h.in' not found
> configure.in:7: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONFIG_HEADER
> configure.in:9: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE
> configure.in:27: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PROG_LIBTOOL
> configure.in:29: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_PATH_GTK_2_0
> configure.in:38: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_CONDITIONAL
> configure.in:47: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_GLIB_GNU_GETTEXT
> ./configure: syntax error near unexpected token `AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)'
> ./configure: ./configure: line 933: `AM_CONFIG_HEADER(config.h)'

The automake and autoconf tools aren't finding their m4 macros
correctly. Did you remember to source ~/bin/gnome-head before starting
the build process? Just do ". ~/bin/gnome-head" from your prompt.

Typically (with vicious-build-scripts), all the tools will be under
/gnome/head/INSTALL, so you need to have various paths and environment
variables setup correctly before you can begin.

If that doesn't help, come back again and we'll try further.

Cheers,
Malcolm