Re: Why is bonobo-config a 2.0 core library?

> Also I noticed that b-c has been taken out of the list of HEAD modules
> in the vicious-build-scripts.

Also why is GOB in there (or has it been removed since I last checked?)

> Iain, I have attached a patch to remove the pkg-config check for
> bonobo-config from gnome-media, mostly to follow the 'send a patch get
> get heard' process. :-)

Ta. I was planning on using bonobo-config for the preferences things as
I thought that was the way it was being done, but then I couldn't work
out what to do with it, and no-one else seemed to be using it.

iain
--
Hope (n): The theological virtue defined as the desire and search for a
future