Re: libgnomeui patch

On 04Nov2001 01:58PM (+0100), Rodrigo Moya wrote:

> the problem, as far as I remember it (it works now, so can't send you a
> log) is that some gnome-vfs header files include .h files that are in
> $includedir/gnome-vfs-module-2.0.
>
> And, as pkg-config --cflags gnome-vfs-2.0 does not return the
> corresponding -I flag for that directory, it fails.

If that's happening, the bug is with the way the headers are laid
out. Headers in $(includedir)/gnome-vfs-2.0 are not supposed to
include headers in $(includedir)/gnome-vfs-module-2.0. So either the
offending includes must be removed, or some headers need to get moved
from the module location to the regular one. I will check this out.

If I were really clever I'd write a tool to check this, and also that
no public or module headers include private headers, which is a bug
that has come up before.

I am sorry Seth and I did a sloppy job with this change, I do think it
will work out for the best in the end though.

Regards,

Maciej