Re: GtkHTML (was Re: gtkhtml2: what, where, who .-))

> Hm, ok, but then evolution and the other apps using gtkhtml would also
> be needed to be ported to GNOME 2.0 platform

  Not at all.  We can just branch GtkHTML and have a GtkHTML for the
GNOME 1.4 platform, and a GtkHTML for the 2.0 platform.

> -- is this planned for a quite near time at Ximain?

  We are not planning to port Evolution to GNOME 2.0 at least until it
reaches 1.0 status.  At that point, we'll evaluate the GNOME 2.0
situation and decide what to do.

--
Ettore