Re: Animator widget

Hi Martin, all..

I guarantee that almost nobody used GnomeAnimator, because it was so
horrible.  Almost everyone who needed animation found writing their own
code to be more useful than GnomeAnimator, so I would not be surprised
if GnomeICU is the only thing out there that used it.

I already moved gnome-animator.[ch] to libgnome1-compat, but I didn't
add them to the Makefile.am.  I would much rather just remove them from
libgnome1-compat entirely since they are pretty much useless.

--
Cody Russell, bratsche gnome org
http://grue.zork.org/~bratsche/