Re: libgnome: User level

>IMO you can also solve this with stackable databases, as used in
bonobo-config.

Not really.  Stackable databases (as used also in GConf ;) are not the
solution to the problem below; each database in the stack has an
identical namespace.

The configuration context I described below provides a list of
base addresses that define a logically stacked namespace
that may be resolved within a single database or across multiple
(stacked or composed) databases.

Colm.