Re: [GNOME VFS] Re: Patch to make gnome-vfs HEAD compile with GNOME 2.0 libs

On Monday, June 11, 2001, at 09:29  AM, Carlos Perelló Marín wrote:

Well, as I have seen, the other modules has already those changes
applied, I don't understand why none has get this error before now :-?

OK. I see now that there's no harm in applying the patch. The reason for this use of GTK is due to use of GConf. For GNOME 2 it won't be an issue. For now, just patching cdda-method.c to match http-method.c and gconf-method.c is OK.

Please commit.

    -- Darin