Re: libgnomeui compile broken

George <jirka 5z com> writes:

> On Tue, Aug 28, 2001 at 12:29:13PM -0700, Darin Adler wrote:
> > Now that Martin rolled out the changes to <libgnome/gnome-init.h>, we can'
> > t build libgnomeui any more, because there's no way for the
> > gnome-app-helper.c code to get at the gnome_user_accels_dir.
> >
> > I understand that this is now a political hot potato, but someone needs to
> > fix this so it compiles again.
>
> Please use the BEFORE_08282001_REVERT tag of libgnome for now, that should
> work.  I've set up v-b-s to build this as well for now.

No, use HEAD and revert Anders' unauthorized changes in libgnomeui as well.

As I already said, I had no time to do it yet, and today is my birthday so
I won't do it today either.

However, the easiest way to get around this is probably to just use the latest
released tarball (1.102.0) at

        ftp://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/earthquake/

It contains a working and frozen version of both libraries.

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)