Re: API freeze release ... status so far.

On Wed, 1 Aug 2001, Michael Meeks wrote:

> 	It would also be nice to get a release of glib / gtk+ / pango /
> atk / gnome-xml / libxslt into the ftp tree so people can pull everything
> from 1 place, and so we're up to date, perhaps even pkg-config-0.8 ?

IIRC - libxslt 1.0+ is API stable and the one used in gnome 2 - or at
least that's what I remember Daniel saying, meaning we should just take
the latest. I do believe the same applies to gnome-xml 2.*

A release of ATK/gail would be good, though.

> 	So - it'd be great if we could get our collective backsides into
> full gear - and proove to the nay-sayers, that saying 'nay' is just silly.
>
> 	Regards,
>
> 		Michael.
>
> --
>  mmeeks gnu org  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot

	Sander

I haven't been vampired. You've been Weatherwaxed.