Re: GNOME 1.4 Rel Eng Minutes (Feb 5, 2001)

Laszlo PETER <Laszlo Peter ireland sun com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> Dan Mueth wrote:

> > Appendix A: GNOME 1.4 Release Schedule
> >
> > GNOME 1.4 Schedule
> > ------------------
> > 1/29  Nautilus PR3 release
> > 2/5   Library freeze date - create 1.4 branches, bug fix only mode
>
> I can't see any 1.4 branches having been created.
> Is the schedule slipping?

I was planning to send an update today on which libraries have frozen
and which have stable branches. I have to check with a couple of
maintainers to make sure, but I think most have made it (some, like
oaf and gconf, have had stable branches for long before the freeze
date; others, like gnome-libs are just reusing the GNOME 1.2 stable
branch since not much has changed).

 - Maciej