Re: Extra Apps package list

On Fri, 2 Feb 2001 linas linas org wrote:

> > Gnome Plus Pack
> > Gnome "Goodies"
> > Gnome Extra
> > Gnome PowerApps
> > Gnome 1.4-buddy
> > Gnome Assbarn Collection
>
> Ughh. I'd rather be part of gnome office than any of these.
>
> How about
> "the Kitchen Sink"
> "Lock Stock & Barrel"   (pointing a gun at microsoft?)
> "Everything but the Girl"
> "U Name It"
> "Stock"             ("If it's in Stock, We got It")
> "the Rest of It"    (you forgot to install 'the rest of it')

I like these.  Here we have some creative juices flowing.  Now that it is
late at night and most of my brain is asleep, the last few cells suggest:

1) The "Right-Foot" Packages: (As the GNOME "G" footprint is the left
foot.)

or

2) The GNOME "Emong" Packages: (Obviously GNOME spelled backwards)

or

3) The GNOME "Fifth-Toe" Packages: (I always wonder where his 5th toe was)

All of these suggest obvious logos which include the standard GNOME logo.

I think I prefer #3.

Dan