RE: [gnet-dev] SSL?

> It sounds like a couple people have patches.  If someone
> wants to clean
> one up and submit it, I'd take it.

If someone has a patch, I would volunteer to help clean it up.  I am
interested in getting this going in my app ASAP.

Plus, David, have you thought about approaching Red Hat to get the GNet
library included as part of the download?  This would help people who depend
on the library a great deal.  Also, I am thinking the library does offer a
lot to people who want to write socket based applications and with the
inclusion of SSL and all the current API supported, it makes it a worthy
contender IMO.

Regards,
Martyn