Re: [gnet-dev] GURL patch

Looks good.  I changed around the parsing some.  It now parses "foo:bar"
as "scheme:path" instead of "scheme:hostname", which I think was what
yours did (and maybe mine did originally too).

I also made other improvements.  Eg, the resource/path no longer has a /
prepended to it if it doesn't already start with a / in set_resource().
Also, when "\0" is passed to gnet_url_new, it does create a GURL, before
it g_return_if_failed when it couldn't find a hostname.  Overall, I think
things are more sane and RFC-compliant.

Your url-test is now tests/urlparse.  I also added a "make check" test
called tests/url_test.c.  It tests about 15 urls.  Tell me if you think
any are parsed wrong.

David

--
      __          _    __ David Helder - dhelder umich edu
  ___/ /__ __  __(_)__/ / <http://www.eecs.umich.edu/~dhelder>