Re: [glade--]Some patches

Bryan W. Headley wrote:
Christof,

Have you seen patches I sent your way?

Actually I've been really happy to spend my weekend without Internet access. And since I have some stress at work it's not easy to find enough time for glade--. And please think about the time difference.

> There are several widgets that need code, including TextView and
> TreeView. Am looking into this fun.

Wow, I'm looking forward to your code (had been thinking of doing it myself). Did you see the new property methods (invented for 2.0 support). Look into window.cc (CVS version of course).