Re: [gedit-list] Gedit 2.2.0 tools menu gone! (Kde, Rh9)

Hi,

> As the subject line says, the Tools menu in my Gedit 2.2.0 has gone!
> That is to say, "Tools" still appears in the menu bar but when I click
> on it, I see menu...
>
> I tried uninstalling and re-installing the rpm, but this made no
> difference. Some other advice I got was to edit /home/user/.gnome/gedit
> and set:
> toolbar=1
>
> But I have no gedit file in my home directory. Is there perhaps a way I
> can create this from scratch?
>
> Any advice would be welcome!
>
> Rob
> :)

You should activate some plugin to have items in the Tools menu.

Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: paolo DOT maggi AT polito DOT it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7078
Politecnico di Torino            Fax   : + 39 011 564 7099

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.