Re: [gedit-list] dynamically loadable plugins

Hi Jacob.
> Is gedit planning on supporting dynamically loadable plugins?

gedit already support them.

> Plugins also wouldn't have to be distributed
> with gedit, which could allow for more diversity.

ATM, gedit's plugins has to be distributed with gedit itself but it
should not be too difficult to overcome this limitation.
If you would like to help, this is probably an area from which you can
start.
Let us know if you are interested in working on gedit we really need
help.

Thanks,