Re: [gdome] DOM Renderer for Printing

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 00:40, John J. Boyer wrote:
> Where can I find C code that renders an xml document for printing on a
> page using libxml2 and GDOME2?

I fear this falls off the scope of libxml2 and gdome2. These two
libraries only give you a way of representing and manipulating XML
documents in memory. Whether you want to "render" the information
represented by the documents or you want to print the (possibly
indented) XML markup are two tasks that can be achieved by means of
specific tools.

Or perhaps I missed your point completely.

Cheers,
--luca