[Fwd: Re: [gdome]references for Event model; which events from each nodes?]

--- Begin Message ---
On Mon, 2003-02-10 at 21:39, Kang JeongHee wrote:
> addEventListener require to GdomeDOMString *type
> as the name of event that is occured from target node.
>
> but I have no idea which name of event is usable, or not.
>
> is there some references of describing which events from each nodes?

sure, the DOM Events recommendation:

	http://www.w3.org/TR/2000/REC-DOM-Level-2-Events-20001113/

keep in mind however that Gdome only implements MutationEvents (section
1.6.4 of the same document).

-- luca

--- End Message ---