[gdome]export GdomeDocument to global 'document' object in JavaScript implementation?

Hi.

As "the origins of the DOM were to standardize JavaScript language bindings for modifying HTML document appearance"[1],
libgdome's best usage is in JavaScript, especially in browser engine.

I did give it a try to look for JavaScript implementation
and found some of them;
 * http://www.bbassett.net/njs/ in C
 * http://home.worldcom.ch/jmlugrin/fesi/ in Java

Java one seems to be better but I think C one is suitable for GNOME.
(or is that easily possible to run Java codes in GNOME world?)

NJS the C one, however, has a little bit of freaky implementation.
I hardly understand how to put a new global object.

So, well, may I ask you some comment for this subject?

kz.

----
[1] http://www.levien.com/gnome/domination.html