[gdome]News on CVS preparing 0.7.0 (Errata)

  Hi,
     I'm sorry, in the previous commit, I've forgotten to add the
gdome-treegc.[ch] files... :-(

  Now, they are in the CVS and the library is ready to be compiled.

  I've also moved gdome_xml_n_mkref and gdome_xml_n_get_xmlNode from
gdome.h to gdomecore/gdome_xml_node.h and I've removed the
gdome_xml_doc_from_document from gdome.h (this was the old bootstrap API).

  I've also modified gdome_xml_di_hasFeature: now it returns TRUE also for
feature == "Events" and == "MutationsEvents".

  Bye,
    paolo.

--
Paolo Casarini - casarini cs unibo it