[gdome]on minimizing dependencies

Sorry, my brain could not come up with an accurate subject line.

I'm in the process of detaching the windows port from depending on the
posix emulation layer, cygwin. I'd like to ask if you could incorporate a
little change in one of your files:
libgdome/events/gdome-evt-propagation.c

Could you replace the gettimeofday function call with glib's
g_get_current_time function? This would involve the following lines:

28: #include <sys/time.h>     => #include <glib.h>
42: struct timeval tv;        => GTimeVal tv;
44: gettimeofday (&tv, NULL); => g_get_current_time (&tv);

gettimeofday does not seem to be present there, and using this equivalent
glib function would solve the compilation problem nicely without any
#ifdefs.

Another point: the main include file, gdome.h currently also includes
glib.h and libxml/tree.h. I know it would break some current example
programs if you removed these, but could you please consider it? These
includes don't really belong there. Programs that directly depend on glib
should include it themselves, and the libxml tree interface is just what
you hide with libgdome.

Thanks for the maintainance!

Tobias