[gdome]Re: ANN: XML::GDOME 0.7.0pre1

On Mon, 12 Nov 2001, Robin Berjon wrote:

> What I'd personally prefer would be to see the same interface as
> XML::LibXML, for many reasons. The first one is that it makes sense and

Yes, good point.  I think it will make sense to change XML::GDOME to use
the XML::LibXML interface.  For example, for the Attribute Class:

$string = $attr->getValue();
$string = $attr->value;      # alias for getValue
$attr->setValue( $string );

That is to get an attribute 'foo', you call $attr->getFoo or simply
$attr->foo, and to set the attribute you call $attr->setFoo($value)