[gdome]Next task

Now I've made NamedNodeMap (it isn't linked yet in the make tree) my next
task will be to use it in many method of Element Object. To do that I'll
make also a modification to the Gdome_xml_Element struct adding a pointer
to its GdomeDocument.
Than to make all this changes work I'll make a little change to the
GdomeDocument::getDocumentRoot method and I'll unlink the module
gdome-xml-element-nnodem.

If you have any comments or critics... they are appreciate

Paolo