Re: [gdm-list] GDM Display problems

Mark Phillips wrote:
Yan,

Thanks - I tried that as well as using the "auto" button on the front to get
the monitor to sync. Neither one worked.

The auto button does work when the boot messages are flying by. Usually, the
first several characters are missing, but pressing auto will fix that
problem.

Is there an X setting I can change for the display when the gdm window is
displayed so the monitor will sync up? Is this even possible?

Thanks again!

Mark