Re: [gdm-list] My questions

Many thanks Martin, I will check your list.

One question though: I have never played with PKCS#11 but I seem to remember
it closely uses PKI architecture (X509) and as such requires that the card
support assymetric algorithms where I want to also support cheaper cards
(3DES/AES) and simply retrieve logon information rather than go through
certificate signatures .....

Do I have a problem there with PKCS#11/PAM ?

Regards,

Philippe

--
Philippe C. Martin