Re: Biometric Login

That is a thing that should be a pam module, wich gdm would use
transparenlty (gdm should not care wich authentication method is used)

That is what PAM is for... to enable systems to be configured with
different authentication methods witout being need to change app that do
authentication.

So.. check pam-related stuff, there is maybe already something like this
in te works! I am familiar with a company (here in PT) that does that kind
of thing (in windows systems) for some years now, so the concept is not
new... maybe someone has done it already.

Good Luck!
Joao Clemente