The Globe World Directory 2004 is now published and is on the market

You can now order the Globe World Directory 2004 - either as a book, CD-rom or as Internet version.

(   ) Book(s) excluding postage 2004 USD 152.00
(   ) CD-rom 2004 USD 250.00
(   ) Internet edition 2004 (12 months subscription) USD 370.00
Shortly after we receive your order we will send you your personal password for youe internet edition.

We wish to have following information from you to be able to place the order:
Contact Person:
Name of Company:
Postal Address.
City;
Country:
Phone:
Fax:
Email:
Web;

The above orders will be sent to you together with the invoice.

Kind regards,
Jorgen Lonn
Jorgen Lonn Marine Marketing

Borgmastargatan 7-1tr
S-116 29 Stockholm
Sweden

Contact us for your Shipping  and Transportation Industry Advertising and Promotions Worldwide.

Fax:: +46 8 642 15 93
Email: jlmarinemarketing chello se

Our Promotional Mail to the international Transportation, Shipping, Marine and related industry  is always sent to you with special offers of promotional opportunities that may ultimately benefit your company and increase your profits.

If you have received this mail in error, or you do not wish to receive further messages from this group, please reply to this mail by typing REMOVE in the subject fiels and click the REPLY button, This system is automated and must be contacted from the email address you wish to have removed.