Re: Dynamically creating users at login

so users who misstype username or password will get a
new account they will no longeeer have access to next
time they login, files flying arrout everywhere tc...

In a cyber cafe, I also need to create new users en a
daily bassis, and I plan on making a new user with
some priviliges to create users but may only log in to
the user adding program instead of a GUI.

The graphical login image can have instrictions on how
people can help themselves to a new accound or ask an
employee for a new passwd after IDing themselves.