shutdown/reboot and GDM

Hi Folks,

	I hope that you are well, I am currently managing machines running RH
7.3, 8 and 9. We use Gnome and upon someone hitting the logout button we
are presented with logout, reboot and shutdown options, is there any
docs whereby I can disable this for normal users ?

	I have tried using /etc/shutdown.allow and the -a option in the
gdm.conf file to see if there is any change and set the user to root in
that file, but no cookie.

	Help would be appreciated, I am sure that this is a frequently asked
question and a redirection to some manual or site is also welcome.

	Cheers,

	Aly.