Re: Question and project

On Sun, Feb 02, 2003 at 11:18:36PM +0900, Guillaume Proux wrote:
> I believe this is the right approach for your problem.
> If you need something more complicated, then it will be easier to
> use a kind of database instead but you should try to see if this
> approach would not fit what you want.
>
> I don't think changing GDM will gain you anything (George?)

Yes this is the best approach I think.  It might be nice to perhaps collect
scripts and other such stuff on some site.  We also currently lack any
documentation for gdm :)  .... hint hint (to anyone lurking with a bit
of time)

> if [ -x $result ]; then
>     $result;
> else
>     $current/nogroup/$sessionname;
> fi

You should prepend "exec " to these to save some memory and make things
generally saner :)

George

--
George <jirka 5z com>