Autologin from remote terminals

Hi All

I have spent a large amount of time of the last few weeks trying to find
out how to get a Display Manager to do autologin from a remote terminal.

Most like GDM will do autologins for one terminal, but none I have been
able to find, will do an autologin for a different user per remote
terminal.

It would be great if GDM could using the hostname of each terminal as a
config file marker allowing each terminal to have indivudual
configurations.

Has this been done/looked at by any one ?

Cheers
--
Mike OConnor
Service to Youth Council Inc