RE: XDMCP?

Hello,

I have included the two messages below referring to XDMCP since
they confuse me, in one it seems you are saying that it is
possible to do XDMCP (using the chooser, how else is it useful?)
in the other you say it is impossible. Now please forgive me if
this is really silly but can I setup GDM so that I can startup
Linux on my machine and use it to login (and start an X session)
on a Sun machine downstairs?

Thanks, Paul.