Re: [gDesklets] gDBuilder

Hi all,

happy Vappu or May Day or Beltaine or whatever. :)

Christian Meyer schrieb:
no, where's it.
BTW, I don't know how bazaar (or whatever it is) works and how to use it.

Yep, it's on launchpad. The bazaar client (bzr) works like svn.
apt-get install bzr and you're ready. The checkout URL is shown on
the launchpad site.

Speaking of repositories: should I "kill" mine, since we're now using GNOME SVN and lauchpad bazaar.

A good question. It seems we're having three (!) repositories at the
moment. In my opinion, we should use the old GNOME repo only for
0.3x stuff since everything is already there.
Maybe Chris' own repo should backup or sync the launchpad repo?
Any ideas, anyone?

Cheers,
Martin