Re: [gDesklets] Converting sensors to controls

Hi Daniel,

I'm personally not familiar with the principles behind Sensors, but I
had a quick look at the GoodWeather sensor. You can probably use a lot
of the code in the control.

But I'd say the big change is moving to the property based approach that
is used with Controls and making the display-file use this approach.

I'd probably start by converting the sensor into a very simple control
and testing that through the python shell or with the test-control
script in the gdesklets SVN. Then the final step would be to transform
the display to use the properties given by the control to change the
values it shows.

Cheers,
Lauri