[gDesklets] License Info

I am in search of license info for the desklets.  I saw in the mailing
list archives that this info is a bit elusive!

I was hoping to package up the desklets for Fedora, but I need to make
sure that they are in fact open source.

The only two that I have run across that have any license info in them
is Calendar and GoodWeather (I haven't had a chance to check them all
yet!).

Does anyone know anything about any of the others?  Are perhaps the
authors on the list and could just say, yep that one is mine and it is
released under GPL,BSD,etc.

Thanks for any info!!

Tyler Owen