Re: [gDesklets] About Desklets in gDesklets

> I agree. I'm thinking about a license entry on the site. Of course the
> problem still remains, that the licenses of the older desklets are unknown.

I have been browsing through *all* the desklets yesterday to fill in
some information text to each on the website. And there are a few
desklets (but less than 10% I guess) which state their license (mainly
GPL) in the display or an included README file. Furthermore some of them
have an email address included so me might simply "ask" the author ;).
Might be worth looking further into it. If you are *REALLY* interested
in these data I might build a list (which will take a few hours to build)...

Greetings, Bjoern